No products in the cart.
The nOg Run Club
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The nOg Run Club, a 501(c)3 charity organization, is dedicated to promoting charity and charitable awareness among runners and walkers of all abilities in the Triangle. The nOg Run Club, creators of the fairly epic St. Paddy’s 4 Miler and World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K, invite you to join us for the 11th running of the Oktoberfest 4 Miler. Don your best lederhosen and join us for a day of running and friendly fun in downtown Raleigh. ALL Proceeds go to Wake Enterprise.
REGISTRATION & RACE DETAILS
- Early Bird – April 11th – $27
- April 12th – July 4th – $30
- July 5th – August 15th – $35
- August 16th – October 3rd – $40
- October 4th – Race Day – $45
- The Oktoberfest 4 Miler is sanctioned USATF event. The virtual 4 Miler is NOT sanctioned by USATF and you will be running at your own risk.
- Each participant will receive a poly blend shirt (not guaranteed after 9/19/22), Bond Brothers beer (age 21+), and an after party chock full of good music and great times!
- Race starts at 10:30am
- Strollers are allowed in the race but we ask you to start towards the back
- Dogs are NOT allowed to participate due to liability insurance
- Not a runner but want to help? General donations are accepted
- Early Bird – April 11th – $25
- April 12th – October 8th – $30
Virtual Runner Details:
Run the 4 miler when and where it fits your schedule! If you can’t make it on race day but don’t want to miss out on our awesome shirt and supporting our charities, register as a virtual runner. Please note, if you plan to run on Oct. 9th and register as a virtual runner, you must pay the registration difference at Thursday or Friday packet pickup to upgrade your registration.
All runners must be wearing a race bib on race day.